Translate

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

At least there's chocolate!


The six period day is over. 

Eleven lessons have already been taught this week.  And it’s only Tuesday.  And even more horrifically than that, having wound the lead around the plug for my computer I then left it at home. 

In school without a computer!  The horror! 

On the positive side I did gain a free period during which I started doing some marking, until I found out that I was actually doing somebody else’s!  It does pay to look at the names on the papers that you mark on automatic once you have started the mill going!

I did carry on marking until the tedium got to me and I attempted to get to terms with something else which was far more stimulating.  And then back to the marking.  Which I did complete, so at least I will have the latest results ready for the next meeting. 

I wonder when that is.  I wonder.

And Chocolate Week (incorporating cakes) continues with members of staff shamed into contributing their own offerings to extend a week into a fortnight.  

I hope.


No comments: