Translate

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Flesh Can Be Bright

-->
 

I would like to think that my blog-silence is due in no small part to my concentration on the production of my book of poetry, Flesh Can Be Bright.  It has indeed taken up a vast amount of time and I only hope that the finished product will justify the effort spent!

The translators have translated the section Autumn trees, so the central section of five poems in the book is now in Catalan and Spanish.  Three artists have contributed artwork and the 172 page, paperback book with a full colour cover.


My book of new poems, Flesh Can Be Bright will be published on October 24th, 2015.  For more information visit the website https://www.facebook.com/praetoriusbooks?ref=tn_tnmn and please click on the thumbs up to show you like it.

To reserve a copy of the book please visit Praetorius Books at praetoriusbooks@gmail.com

The approximate cost will be €15 +IVA in the Euro Zone and ₤10 in the United KIngdom, with postage and packing extra.

No comments: