Translate

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Keep looking!

We are poor little lambs that have all gone astray: Baa! Baa! Baa!

There is nothing more alluring than finding yourself an outsider. You try and find your way into the special enclosure of those who are accepted in normal society and all the time you are pushed to the outside.

We poor fellows outside the law are trying to scratch ourselves into the circle of acceptability. And failing. That’s par for the course.


[SMR's note: This was supposed to be the introduction to a mildly ironic comment on something or other. The internet access was limited and I didn't get to finish it but, for reasons best left to history and red wine, I published what little I had written. The end result makes this blog entry read like the maudlin outpourings of a suicidally inclined loner! That was not, I have to emphasise, what it was supposed to be like. Here we have another example of the dangers of electronic publishing: all you have to do is press a button and it is public. I suppose that remains a danger and an advantage! Anyway I would like to reassure my reader that I have not stropped the razor and am now sitting by an open window in Terrassa and about to have a drink of the very excellent drink known as Sandevid Classic - a fizzy red wine concoction sold like Coke in plastic bottles and very much tastier. Try it!]

No comments: