Translate

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Soon the hours will be numbered!


The car temperature gauge read a most satisfying 34°C when I rushed out of school this afternoon to try and escape the parental rush.  Obviously the gauge settled down to a more reasonable temperature as soon as I was on the move, but it still read a most respectable 25°C.

Oddly I seemed to leave the decent weather back at the school on the hill and my drive west was characterised by interesting lighting effects, but by a gradual diminution in the strength of the sun.  By the time I got into Castelldefels itself I was driving through wispy puffs of what looked like smoke.  I am, alas, not wise in the ways of sea mists and I just resented the lack of sunshine!
 Sea_mist@Bawdsey3.JPG.jpg
By a manic effort of concentration I have managed to get the first set of examination papers marked and the results fed into the computer.

Tomorrow comes the second (delayed) examination and little time to get the back of this lot broken before the weekend.

Still, there is the whole of next week – though I am still not entirely clear about how normal the timetable is going to be during the lead up to the longed for release from durance vile which will finally happen on Friday the 15th of April, and mark the end of the thirteenth week of term!

Keep on keeping on is the order of the day!

No comments: